A SMILE COSTS NOTHING BUT GIVES MUCH 


"You're only happy person whom I know," said one man to William James, American philosopher and psychologist. "You always put a smile on your lips, even when you face with the greatest difficulties."

"No, I don't smile because I'm happy," said James. "I am happy because I always smile."


This is reminder from Paulo Coelho who likes to quote William James, famous philosopher of happiness. Key of human happiness is in smile. So start smiling and laughing as much as you can and you will see amazing things around you. Just start...give the one smile everyone, everywhere...on the street, when you wait in bank, post office....maybe you will change day to someone, make someone happy or just give good energy. Give away your smiles freely and enjoy.


6 comments:

  1. It's true! we need to smile more!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!!! great post, I agree with you, the smile is very important for our happiness :)
    Now I'm following you :) my nick is reich_super_244
    keep in touch dear.

    http://baulderaquel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, you are very kind.
      I saw you in my Members, big thanks for that, it means much for me.
      Keep in touch.

      Delete
  3. What a beautifully inspiring post Marija!
    Thanks!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post
    :)
    :P
    :)
    http://lamiastoria018.blogspot.com/2015/01/milenini-dani.html

    ReplyDelete